I don't know about you guys, but seeing the trailer for the new Sex and the City 2 movie pretty much made my whole day yesterday. I am so excited and I must say, this trailer makes the movie look really really good. I am a HUGE HUGE Sex and the City fan. A few years ago I actually stalked the NYC movie premier for the first Sex and the City movie at Radio City. I was one of the thousands of girls pushing and shoving my way to the front to see my favorite ladies, and I really did see them and boy was I right in the front row. Sarah Jessica Parker actually came out from the red carpet area to wave to the fans across the street standing in the on and off rain, i.e. ME! I was literally directly across the street from Sarah Jessica Parker. It was like a dream come true to be so close to her. I was screaming and waving. It was ridiculous. Thank god I went by myself! I am glad that I didn't have any friends around to laugh at me...although my friends would probably have been screaming right next to me! haha. After I left, I of course called everyone I have ever known to tell them what I had just seen.
If you haven't seen it yet, watch the trailer below!
I will be in the movie theater when it opens on May 27!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so pumped! Even though I'm a little sketchy about how good it will be, I can't wait to see the ladies in action! Cocktails first?
ReplyDeleteMovie is gonna be off the CHAIN.
ReplyDelete