I don't know if it will live up to the book - I don't picture Julia being able to fit into the book's character that well...but maybe she'll pull it off! Either way I will totally watch it with you then we can both critique it and cross link the reviews hah!
I am a 25-year-old Aquarius, who likes to write, read, do hot yoga, go for long walks with my dog, cook, bake, travel, drink wine, dance and have fun. This blog will explore all of this as well as other topics.
I don't know if it will live up to the book - I don't picture Julia being able to fit into the book's character that well...but maybe she'll pull it off! Either way I will totally watch it with you then we can both critique it and cross link the reviews hah!
ReplyDeleteYes! I agree. I don't know if it will live up to the book, but Julia Roberts is very talented, so I am excited to see what she did with the role.
ReplyDelete