I am heading to Alabama tomorrow for my cousin's wedding. I am really really looking forward to getting away from the city and work, but mostly I can't wait to see my family! Plus, I have never been to Alabama before.My oldest cousin is the first out of all of us to tie the knot, and the whole family will be there to celebrate with her. Shawn is meeting a lot of my family for the first time, which is also exciting. I am sure that everyone will love each other.
I love weddings. I can't wait to see where it is, what her dress is like, the kind of cake they have. And I really can't wait to dance and drink champagne!
Look forward to pictures here when I return on Sunday. XOXO

Yay! I wish I could come, too :) I wanna drink champagne and dance with you SO bad!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun! No champagne there, but I danced my ASS off haha
ReplyDelete