Saturday, February 20, 2010

Books I've read since 2010

I read all of the time, on the train, sometimes during my lunch break and before bed every night. Here are the books I have read since the New Year.

(I am currently reading the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.)

1. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
2. Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith
3. Morality for Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith
4. Mercy by Jodi Picoult
5. The Kalahari Typing School for Men by Alexander McCall Smith
6. Full Cupboard of Life by Alexander McCall Smith
7. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger

I have been reading the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency Series by Alexander McCall Smith, and if you aren't familiar with these books, I highly recommend them. I have read half of the books in the series so far. The series follows a woman who is a detective in Botswana. They are full of beautiful morals and interesting tales. They aren't action packed books, but have nice stories. In my opinion, they are feel good books and they also make me want to learn more about Botswana. The book describes the Botswana landscape and culture, so you can picture the country and the people there in your mind. Maybe someday, I will be able to go visit.

To see what else I am reading, check out this Web site.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/173451

No comments:

Post a Comment