Monday, September 6, 2010

My Summer: Part One



This summer has been a lot of fun. Lots of travel and lots of reconnecting with old friends and family. My summer really began with a trip to Vermont over Memorial Day weekend, but I didn't take any pictures while I was there. I then went to my friend Karen's bachelorette party in Northampton, Mass. Then Shawn and I went to Cape Cod, Mass. to celebrate their wedding.














Caroline also came to visit this summer to NYC, where we celebrated her birthday, went to Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, among other things. (Pictures appear after the wedding photos.)







Soon afterward, I boarded the train and made my way to Baltimore, Md. to see my high school friend Cassidy. We went out for crab cakes, out dancing and to see Phish. (The last two pictures are from Baltimore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment