I have been on the go non-stop for quite some time it seems. I have been to Vermont, Northampton/Amherst, Mass., Baltimore, Michigan, Cape Cod, New Jersey, all in the last few months. Pretty much every weekend since the end of May I have been traveling somewhere, and its been a lot of fun.
I think this much be my year of travel, it seemed to start when I went to Alabama for my cousins wedding. I still have to look forward to hiking in the Adirondacks, going to Shawn's cousins wedding in South Carolina and of course my October trip to Italy. I am also planning on getting out to Chicago at some point this fall to see my uncle there.
In the spirit of travel, here are some quotes that I found:
“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life." – Jack Kerouac
“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
“Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.” – Robert Frost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment