

I am a big fan of The No. 1 Ladies Detective series by Alexander McCall Smith. In the book, the main character is always drinking Red Bush Tea, or Rooibos tea. Reading about this tea throughout the series has made me very curious about what it tastes like. Well, I was in Vermont visiting my family this past weekend and my mom and I saw the tea and bought it so that we could try it.
I think that we were both very pleasantly surprised by how good the tea really was. We tried the Twinings brand and since then I bought the Numi brand to try. They were both very good. This is a caffeine free tea too, which is good because then you can drink it throughout the day. This tea does not need any milk, sugar or even honey in my opinion, its great the way it is. Red Bush Tea is also good for you because its full of antioxidants.
Anyway, if you are a tea fan, I would highly recommend that you try this tea!

Rooibos tea rules. Numi is a really good brand from out in Oakland. Honeybush is a good variety, too!
ReplyDeleteYummy tea!
ReplyDelete